The Adult Vaccine Assessment Tool
Vaccines are recommended for adults based on age, health conditions, job, and other factors.
No personal information will be retained by CDC. * This vaccine assessment tool applies to adults 19 years or older.
- Everyone 5 years and older is now eligible to get a free COVID-19 vaccination.
- COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
- To find COVID-19 vaccine locations near you, search vaccines.gov, text your zip code to 438829, or call 1-800-232-0233.
- Healthcare providers can find ACIP recommendations for the use of COVID-19 vaccines on the ACIP Vaccine Recommendations and Guidelines page.
- Answer the questions below.
- Get a list of vaccines you may need based on your answers.
(This list may include vaccines you’ve already had).
- Discuss the list with your doctor or health care professional.