I cannot get into the meeting
If you are having trouble joining a meeting try the following:
1. Enter the meeting as a Guest user by entering in your First and Last Name in the Guest field.
2. Click the Help link on the Meeting Login page. This takes you to the Test Meeting Connection page where you can verify that your computer meets all necessary requirements. If you do not pass the test you will be given instructions for what you need to do.
3. Make sure popup blocking software is not blocking your meeting window.
4. You may be using a proxy server. To resolve this in Internet Explorer, select Tools > Internet Options > Advanced tab. Then enable the setting Use HTTP 1.1 through proxy connections. After doing this, clear your cookies, close all browser windows and attempt to re-enter the meeting.
I cannot hear any audio
Verify that your computer speakers are on and your computer’s volume is at an audible level.
Occasionally, a blank (stalled) screen may appear in Adobe Connect in the following situations:
- Logging into a meeting
- Trying to access a meeting
- On rare occasions, when switching from one Share pod to another during a meeting
Clearing the history and cache for the current web browser usually appears to resolve the issue. If multiple web browsers are installed on the machine, the history and cache may beed to be cleared for each browser as some files may be shared and thereby available to all installed browsers.
If the solutions noted above do not work
Contact your local technical support for additional assistance.
Section 508 and Accessibility:
Contact NIPinfo@cdc.gov if you need help with accessibility for the webinar.
- Page last reviewed: May 25, 2016
- Page last updated: May 25, 2016
- Content source: