Principles of Vaccination - Session 1
WC2645 — Live (CE for the live event expires July 5, 2016)
WD2645 — Enduring (CE for the enduring event expires June 1, 2017)
Originally aired on June 1, 2016, 12 noon. - 1pm Eastern.
CE for this course is available through June 1, 2017. CE Info
Andrew Kroger, MD, MPH, Communications and Education Branch (CEB), Immunization Services Division (ISD), National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
Speaker and Topic:
- Principles of Vaccination [44 pages]
Donna Weaver, RN, MN, Communications and Education Branch (CEB), Immunization Services Division (ISD), National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- View recast [67 minutes] (right click zip file to save)
This is a re-recording of the original event.
- Event Q and A
Video Links: The following are links to videos that will be played during the presentation.
1. Passive Immunity: http://www2.cdc.gov/vaccines/ed/video/PI.wmv
2. Active Immunity: http://www2.cdc.gov/vaccines/ed/video/AI.wmv
3. Live Attenuated Vaccines: http://www2.cdc.gov/vaccines/ed/video/LA.wmv
4. Inactivated Vaccines: http://www2.cdc.gov/vaccines/ed/video/IV.wmv
- Transcript of recast [17 pages]
Section 508 and Accessibility:
Contact NIPinfo@cdc.gov if you need help with accessibility for the netconference.
- Page last reviewed: May 27, 2016
- Page last updated: May 27, 2016
- Content source: