This website is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated.
September 26, 2017: Content on this page kept for historical reasons.
Aging & the Immune System: Rethinking Vaccines for Older Adults
Date and Time: September 26, 2017, 12 noon- 1pm Eastern
During the webinar, you will hear from experts in immunology, aging, and adult immunization, including:
- Andrew Kroger, MD, MPH, Medical Officer, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Albert C. Shaw, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Medicine (Infectious Diseases), Yale School of Medicine, Yale University and Yale New Haven Hospital
- Stefan Gravenstein, MD, MPH, Professor of Medicine, Warren Alpert Medical School and Brown School of Public Health, Brown University and Adjunct Professor of Medicine, University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University
This webinar is collaboration between NVPO’s UpShot Webinar series and CDC’s Current Issues in Immunization NetConference.
Presentation Slide Set[6.28 MB, 100 pages]
View recast[74.3 MB, 64:05 minutes] (right click zip file to save)
This is a re-recording of the original event.
Transcript of recast[In Process]
- Page last reviewed: October 23, 2017
- Page last updated: October 23, 2017
- Content source: