This website is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated.
October 17, 2017: Content on this page kept for historical reasons.
Understanding and Addressing Parent Questions about Child Vaccines: Insights from Research and Practice
Date and Time: October 17, 2017, 12 noon- 1pm Eastern
Although immunization rates among children remain high nationally, parents may have questions about vaccines, and some are delaying or refusing vaccinations altogether
- Glen Nowak, PhD, Professor, Grady College, University of Georgia, and Communications Consultant, National Vaccine Program Office
- Allison Fisher, MPH, Health Communications Specialist, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, Health Communication Science Office, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Henry Bernstein, DO, MHCM, FAAP, Associate Editor of American Academy of Pediatrics' Redbook Online, ex-officio member of the American Academy of Pediatrics' Committee on Infectious Diseases (COID), and Professor of Pediatrics, Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine
- Nancy Erickson, Public Health Communication & Policy Advisor, Vermont Department of Health
This webinar is collaboration between NVPO’s UpShot Webinar series and CDC’s Current Issues in Immunization NetConference.
Presentation Slide Set[4.81 MB, 65 pages]
View recast[62.3 MB, 56:46 minutes] (right click zip file to save)
This is a re-recording of the original event.
Transcript of recast[In Process]
- Page last reviewed: October 23, 2017
- Page last updated: October 23, 2017
- Content source: