Delivery of Two Separate Packages
1. Janssen vaccine will arrive in a 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46°F) qualified shipping container.
- Each carton contains 10 multidose vials (50 doses of vaccine).
2. Ancillary supply kits include:
- Administration needles and syringes
- 22–25-gauge, 1–1.5” (adult)
- Sterile alcohol preparation pads
- PPE (surgical masks and face shields for staff)
- COVID-19 vaccination record cards
- Needle gauge and length chart detailing the appropriate length/gauge for injections based on route, age (children), gender, and weight (adults)
- Not included: Puncture-resistant, biohazard containers, gloves, and bandages
Page last reviewed: August 23, 2021