Hepatitis A and Herpes Zoster Vaccines
Event date: November 8, 2017, 12 noon. - 1pm Eastern.
Andrew Kroger, MD, MPH, Medical Officer, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Speaker and Topic:
- Hepatitis A recommendations and considerations
Noele P. Nelson, MD, PhD, MPH, Medical Officer, Team Lead, Clinical Interventions Team, Prevention Branch, Division of Viral Hepatitis (DVH), National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention (NCHHSTP)
- Herpes Zoster Vaccines: an Update on ACIP Recommendations
Kathleen Dooling, MD, MPH, Medical Officer, Division of Viral Diseases (DVD), National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Download recast (right click zip file to save)
This is a re-recording of the original event.
- Transcript (TBD)
Section 508 and Accessibility:
Contact NIPinfo@cdc.gov if you need help with accessibility for the netconference.
- Page last reviewed: November 15, 2017
- Page last updated: November 15, 2017
- Content source: