Please join us for a NetConference series on Vaccinating Adults, addressing key issues related to protecting adults from vaccine-preventable diseases. A collaborative effort between the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Maryland Partnership for Prevention and the state immunization program, the Vaccinating Adults series will feature six presentations by experts in promoting, administering, and securing reimbursement for adult immunizations.
The Vaccinating Adults series objectives are to provide information and share insights on the unique challenges associated with vaccinating various subgroups within the adult population.
Immunization providers: Physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, physician assistants, DoD paraprofessionals, medical students, state and local immunization programs, etc.
Continuing education will be available for each event. Continuing education info
Advanced registration is required to participate. Registrants will receive an email with instructions for accessing the webinar no later than the morning of the scheduled event.
Note that you will be registered for all, or remaining, events. Should you wish to opt out of future webinar events or emails, please send an email to email@example.com.
Attendance for each live webinar is limited to 1,500 registrants. We advise registrants to log in early before a webinar begins to secure a virtual “seat.” Should you miss the live event, you can watch the archived version when it is posted later on CDC’s website.
(all events begin at noon eastern)
- Wednesday, April 12 - Burden of Vaccine-preventable Diseases in Adults: Medical, Social, and Economic Costs
- Wednesday, April 19 - Provider Reimbursement for Adult Immunizations
- Wednesday, April 26 - Immunizing Adults: Immunization Schedule, Coverage, and Challenges
- Wednesday, May 17 - Immunizing Older Adults and the Chronically Ill
- Wednesday, May 24 - Immunizing Pregnant Women, Health Care Personnel, and in the Workplace
- Wednesday, May 31 - Clinic Logistics: Vaccine Administration, Storage, and Handling
- Page last reviewed: March 6, 2017
- Page last updated: March 6, 2017
- Content source: