Principles of Vaccination - Session 1
WC2645 — Live (CE for the live event expires July 17, 2017)
WD2645 — Enduring (CE for the enduring event expires June 1, 2018)
Originally aired on June 14, 2017, 12 noon. - 1pm Eastern.
CE for this course is available through June 1, 2018. CE Info
M. Suzanne Johnson-DeLeon, MPH, Health Education and Information Specialist, Communications and Education Branch (CEB), Immunization Services Division (ISD), National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
Speaker and Topic:
- Principles of Vaccination
Donna Weaver, RN, MN, Communications and Education Branch (CEB), Immunization Services Division (ISD), National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Download recast (right click zip file to save)
This is a re-recording of the original event.
Video Links: The following are links to videos that will be played during the presentation.
1. Passive Immunity: http://www2.cdc.gov/vaccines/ed/video/PI.wmv
2. Active Immunity: http://www2.cdc.gov/vaccines/ed/video/AI.wmv
3. Live Attenuated Vaccines: http://www2.cdc.gov/vaccines/ed/video/LA.wmv
4. Inactivated Vaccines: http://www2.cdc.gov/vaccines/ed/video/IV.wmv
Section 508 and Accessibility:
Contact NIPinfo@cdc.gov if you need help with accessibility for the netconference.
- Page last reviewed: June 19, 2017
- Page last updated: June 19, 2017
- Content source: