The Adult Vaccine Assessment Tool
Adults need vaccines too! Answer a few quick questions
to find out which vaccines you may need.
Vaccines are recommended for adults based on age, health conditions, job, and other factors. No personal information will be retained by CDC.
* This vaccine assessment tool applies to adults 19 years or older.
- Everyone 6 months and older is now eligible to get a COVID-19 vaccination.
- COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
- To find COVID-19 vaccine locations near you, search vaccines.gov, text your zip code to 438829, or call 1-800-232-0233.
- Healthcare providers can find ACIP recommendations for the use of COVID-19 vaccines on the ACIP Vaccine Recommendations and Guidelines page.
- Answer the questions below.
- Get a list of vaccines you may need based on your answers.
(This list may include vaccines you’ve already had).
- Discuss the list with your doctor or health care professional.