Work-Related Lung Disease Surveillance System (eWoRLD)
Silicosis: State-Based Surveillance (Archive)
Silicosis: Primary industries associated with silica exposure of silicosis cases—Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, 1993-2002
- indicates no cases reported.SIC - Standard Industrial Classification
* Manufacturing includes the following SIC codes for cases less than 5 cases: 22, 29, 38.
Note: Percentages may not sum to 100% due to rounding. See Appendix for information about data source and methods.
Source: Provisional Sentinel Event Notification Systems for Occupational Risks surveillance data as of September 2006, reported by K Rosenman, MJ Reilly, and D Kalinowski (Michigan); D Valiante, Schill, and K McGreevy (New Jersey); and E Socie and A Migliozzi (Ohio).
Reference Number: 2007T03-14a
Date Posted: June 2008
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- 800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636) TTY: (888) 232-6348
24 Hours/Every Day