All pneumoconioses: Years of potential life lost to age 65 and to life expectancy by race and sex, U.S. residents age 15 and over, 1998-2007
- indicates no deaths listed.
* Due to a revision of the methodology used to determine life expectancy, the 2005 estimates presented are different than those previously reported.
† The 2007 estimates are based on preliminary data.
Note: See Appendix for information about data source, methods, ICD codes, and limitations for general caution regarding inferences based on small number of deaths.
Source: Mortality multiple cause-of-death data from National Center for Health Statistics, National Vital Statistics System.
Reference Number: 2012T06-03
Date Posted: March 2012
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- 800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636) TTY: (888) 232-6348
24 Hours/Every Day